Sunday, April 5, 2009

SYTYCD

I've largely managed to avoid the reality TV trend of the last few years. But I must admit I love, love, love so you think you can dance. And farmer wants a wife. Sadly that's over now, but SYTYCD is on, and they are down to the final six - exciting times. Except I'm confused. I can't work out who I like best. BJ is the only one I'm sure I don't like and he just got a standing ovation, which is really unfortunate. He just strikes me as so fake and with a massive sense of entitlement, and you can see on his face any time he's criticised just the littlest bit that he's got total attitude.
The other two boys, Charlie and Ben I both like. Charlie is a non-threatening cutie, and I think it's really sweet how his ears stick out and he's a bit nerdy, and Ben is a bit more grown up and masculine, definitely hotter, but he's also cute and has a nice smile. I keep changing my mind about who I like best, depending who is on the screen.
Out of the girls I like Amy the best - the other two Talia and Kat, just strike me as slightly different versions of each other and while they are both good dancers, they don't have the personality Amy does. Sigh... But I just don't have a clear favourite. What is not my favourite is Nat B's dress tonight. I don't care if it's Collette. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment