Saturday, April 25, 2009

I fell...

Ok, it's been a while. Sorry fans. Firstly I must tell you about my fall and subsequent bruise. Last Tuesday I was walking home in my new "riding boots" (according to Country Road), thinking I was it and a bit, and slipped on the leather soles and went down hard on all fours. Some nice people stopped their car to see if I was ok, which I think was very sweet, and all I could say, blinking back tears is "I fell..." and they were like "yes, we saw, that's why we stopped". It happened at the top of our street, so I managed to hobble home before the blood hit my boots, but ooooowwwww... Luckily I only broke the skin on one knee, but an impressive bruise also came up, which I might add is still there nearly two weeks later. I made light work of the scab earlier this week. I have contemplated the pros and cons of posting a picture of my knee, but now it's reached the point where it's not as bad as it was, so the moment has passed.
But the boots are going REALLY well. I'm loving them. They are flat, tan and totally hot. And they are riding boots - I love equestrian themed clothes. If only I was thin enough to look good in jodhpurs. Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment