Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Best... husband... ever

Exciiiiiting!! It's Jamie and my third anniversary on Friday (which we don't feel the need to stop acknowledging now that we are married - I think you have more cred as a couple to say you have been together for three years rather than married for three months, but hey, I do both - too much information is never enough, and I'm sure everyone REALLY cares), and he wanted to book somehwere for us to go for dinner... So book he did!! He just told me to pack my bag for a night away (it's for the best he told me rather than surprising me - I'd feel very excited but stricken to not have all my toiletries and choice of outfit for the next day), and that we are staying at the Sheraton on the Park and having dinner at Claudes!!! Yiiipee!! Too exciting.
He knows I've been dying to go for ages, and it's supposed to be GREAT. I will take pics and post about it on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment