Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Em and Muz wedding

I know it's been a while, but my camera has been broken, and I've been in Perth, just FRANTIC, hanging out with Em the week before her wedding to Muz. I mean, we had to have lunch, nap, get our nails and hair done, visit the florist, walk Pedro, and go to rehearsals. You can see why we were flat out. But the end product of it all was an absolutely wonderful wedding. Em was beautiful, Muz looked great, the weather was perfect, the ceremony lovely and initmate, and then the reception a lot of fun too... I mean, how can you go wrong with pate, scallops and duck? So here are Muz and Em getting married.
And here's Em walking up the aisle with her dad. Awww... What a stunning bride!!
I was the captain maid for the wedding, and this is me after a four minute walk up the aisle to bagpipes... I think I'd just caught Muz's eye from the look on my face.

The dress was excellent - so comfortable, flattering, and I'll get heaps of use out of it. The necklaces were super cool, ditto with the earrings - both of which I'll wear all the time. The shoes will also get a good work out. As far as bridesmaids outfits go, this one rocked!


No comments:

Post a Comment