Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday love

As well as being Em and Muz's wedding day on Saturday, it was also my birthday... Although with all the wedding stuff going on I hardly thought about it. I scored some really good loot though:
- J-Mo got me a lovely silk Fleur Wood dress. I would post a picture of it, but I wore it to work today and then gave it a steam clean in our washing machine, so it's half wet and not looking its best. I'll get J-Mo to take a pic of me next time I'm in it. It's blue with cream spots and is really cute.
- Drew and Liam got Jamie and I a new camera!!! I suspect it's because they are such big fans of Rainford Days they couldn't bear to not have it updated all the time. I'm so stoked we have a new camera.
-Emma got me an ornamental box in the shape of a Daschund - and it has diamantes on it too. Hilarious!
- Catie and Linds got me some awesome smoked red tea from overseas and personally delivered it. I had some the other day - it's awesome. The smoked flavour is really subtle and it's a bit stronger than green tea, but it totally floats my boat.
It was also Jamie's birthday on Friday. He's never as excited about his birthday as I am about mine, which is probably just for the best given they are the day after eachother. But I hope he had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment