Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recently read

So I'd read some media reports about a book written by a woman who has sex with her husband every day for a year. Interesting premise for a book, right? So I caught a glimpse of it at the airport, and bought it without really looking. As I started reading it, it became reasonably rapidly clear that the book is written by some sort of republican, ultra-conservative, religious nut with views on gender roles that wouldn't be out of place in 1890, except it's all wrapped up under the guise of her being a modern career woman. The book has an accompanying BIBLE STUDY addendum for god's sake. Kill me. Here is the offender. I don't reccomend it. And don't bother if it's smut you are after either, there isn't even any of that.
http://www.charlamuller.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment