Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bring it on

OMG. I was just channel flicking and only the all time best cheer leading movie in the history of the world just came on. "Bring it on". Like perfect timing - I've just watched the whole opening sequence, which involves the "we're pretty, we're hot, we're everything you're not" cheer. And Torre's male cheerleader boyfriend isn't staying around to see the vote for cheer captain - what a total loser, this isn't boding well for the future for the two of them (and not just because I know the outcome of their relationship having seen this movie many times before), this is only like the most important moment of her life.
Jamie is in the kitchen, and I'm wondering how long it's going to take him to cotton on to the fact I've got a totally craptacular (but excellent) cheerleader movie on. I just hope I get to the part where the badass girls from the Bronx show them how it's done before objections arise from the husband.
p.s. Torres was just nominated captain and is lifting team morale.
p.p.s. Kirsten Dundst's life has only gone downhill from this movie.
p.p.s. The movie started at 7:30 - I will keep you posted on what time the first objection is registered.
p.p.p.s. The cute, funny, slightly nerdy and non-threatening transfer student - Cliff - has just arrived. Him and Torres are sitting next to each other in class.
p.p.p.p.s. The male cheerleaders just totally owned the footballers after they tried to pay out on them. Footballers 0 - male cheerleaders 1.
p.p.p.p.p.s. I could really do this for the whole movie, but this will be the last one. There are now cheerleader tryouts, and Eliza Dushku (which isn't how you spell her name, but I can't be bothered looking it up), aka Faith in Buffy, and whoever the lead character in Dollhouse is, is about to try out, with massive 'tude but remarkable gymnastic ability. The rest you'll just need to hire the movie to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment