Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Books!

One thing I like about who I work for is that twice a year they have a book sale from all the books publishers send in for reviewing or promotion. There are tons of books, and they are all new, and they sell them for a couple of bucks each. I go nuts, and today was no exception when the sale took place. I was lined up ready for the sale to begin the second it started, pushed everyone else out of the way, and within five minutes loaded up my arms with as many books as I could carry. Back for round two I picked up a few more. Sixteen books later, I was feeling very satisfied with myself. The rest of my colleagues were far more moderate, picking up one or two choice titles, whereas I chose the binge option and had a stack as high as the edge of my cubicle. And I got tons of crime books - fiction and non-fiction, so good times are ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment