Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rendang

My favourite curry has to be a beef rendang. It's just the best. All the goodness condenses and thickens and the meat gets to the stage where it falls apart... aaarrrghhgfaodsfiowdf. I'll just wipe the drool off my keyboard.
I made a rendang on the weekend - what could ever be bad about something that has all this goodness JUST IN THE PASTE?!?!? Cooking away...
Then a quick detour to the pub to have a punt on the Cox Plate. As usual, my husband was randomly successful in his gambling endeavours and won $100 on his first bet, and then wisely pocketed his winnings and withdrew from the betting game. I however, was only mildly successful in my usual backing of the favourites - I lasted a while, but in the end lost money (it was only about $10, but still).
And the most nommy-licious result (with some beans for health factor).

No comments:

Post a Comment