Monday, October 12, 2009

Movie inspiration

We saw Julie & Julia last weekend. It goes without saying that I loved it and immediately started thinking how deserving my blog was of a book and movie deal (very). Jamie really liked it too. There's lots of food, it's funny and feelgood, and it's a true story. I liked that both Julie and Julia's hubby's were really nice too and supportive of their quirky wives.
I took some inspiration from the movie, perhaps unsurprisingly. But it wasn't for a whole boned duck wrapped in pastry, it was for bruschetta, which the blogger, Julia and her hubby are eating when she gets the inspiration for the blog. So I bought three different kinds of yummy tomatoes from Fratelli, and we had a delish easy and quick Sunday night dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment