Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!

Friday evening has to be my favourite time of the week, and it's never better than after a week that has just wiped you out.  Jamie and I usually have a drink at home and then go out for dinner on a Friday - date night, a little ritual we've both come to really look forward to.  However, he's in Perth this week, and didn't answer my call to cheers him, so I'm cheers-ing Friday with my blogettes.
I've got on my Qantas business class PJ pants, poured a big glass of white (and am planning on drinking the rest of the bottle tonight), I am making oven baked fish and chips, and I'm watching 30 Rock (I have three seasons on DVD from my last trip to Jakarta and I'm planning on polishing off a fair hunk of that too).  How totally awesome is that... I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment