Sunday, January 10, 2010

Award winning... me.

Self-deprecation isn't really my thing, so I thought I'd share some news.  Last week I found out I won an award for law reporting from one of the barristers chambers here in Sydney.  Great news in itself, but even better news is that the prize is a $1500 cheque!  AND it's sale time, so that's like doubling my money for nothing.
It was for my reporting on an asbestos company and a regulator (I don't know why I'm being cryptic... maybe it gives me some mystique).  I'm particularily pleased it was for the coverage of that case, because I really enjoyed followig it and writing about it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marsh, great news. I had followed a few of your articles, and may I say it's your best effort since your coverage of a Perth-based Ponzi-scheme dressed up as a property development group run by a callous, thieving conman...

    ReplyDelete