Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Don't you hate it when...

Of course I'm going to bump into my hairdresser on the way home from work and want to hide in shame at the state of my lank and frizzy hair. He only recognised me at the last second, and I wanted to chase after him and yell - "it's about to rain and I haven't washed it for two days ok??" I think he's constantly mortified at me anyway, so probably didn't expect anything else. Usually I rock up with my hair in the worlds smallest ponytail with silver clips to keep the rest off my face, and I read once that dye takes better to non-clean hair, so it's generally in that state when I go see him. He drew the line when I came for a haircut post massage though, and made them wash the oil out of my hair before they put the dye in.
But no matter - I'm a big hit at the hairdresser since I rocked up reading the last book in the Twilight series. Which, incidentally, I became a little OCD and sleep deprived about. It's not even that good, it's just totally compulsive reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment