Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sucker fish!!

So today we went to the fishy foot spa!! It was hil-ar-ious. All very clean and hygienic looking, and you can go for the "whole body" or "foot" experience, and let me tell you, I can not even imagine what it would be like having your whole body covered in flesh eating fish, just the feet was bad enough.
This is mum when she'd just put her feet in... we both were laughing our heads off and shrieking very loudly. It tickles like mad, and the fish totally swarm for a prime piece of leg, so it's totally giggle inducing. It feels like strong air bubbles on your leg - very tingly and not unpleasant once you get over first putting your feet in.

Me examining the little suckers. They don't have teeth, they just suck. Seriously - can you imagine this over your whole body?? Shudder....
Too funny - they sucked off all my fake tan on the bottom half of my legs, so now I have white thighs, and seriously white shins. They totally did a good job though. Legs are feeling smooth and clean. And all the gross foot skin is much nicer. I must say though, the good old Parmesan grater thing they use at the pedi places back home does a great job too (I've totally bought one and it's my secret indulgence to shave skin off my feet). NB: it's not really a parme grater... it just reminds me of one.
So anyway, the whole fish sucky experience was totally hilarious, and definitely worth doing. I'd do it again for sure, it's totally worth the laughs.




No comments:

Post a Comment