Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rea-son-able

Mum has been a super trooper while I've wandered around shopping centres trying on things that don't fit. I think she's nearly reached her limit, and we saved the most harrowing experience for last today. A mall full of fakes - DVDs, CDs, bags, watches, glasses, shoes. Anything and everything you could ever want. What I was in the market for was a lifetime's worth of TV. And that is what I got. Behold... and many of those packages hold upwards of 5 DVDs, so it's way more than it seems. In fact - it's upwards of 100 disks. And requests (Sopranos, Arrested Development, Mad Men) have been attended to. Because everyone cares (and just to make things easier for customs when they confiscate my loot), this is an inventory:
- Being John Malkovich
- Revolutionary Road
- Defiance
- Mad Max
- Benjamin Button
- The Secret Life of Bees
- I am Sam
- Year One
- Kill Bill
- Happy Feet
- Shrek
- Oceans eleven
- Oceans twelve
- Ocean thirteen
- The Pelican Brief
- My life in ruins
- In her shoes
- Frost/Nixon
- Million Dollar Baby
- he's just not that into you
- Kill Bil volume 2
- The boy in striped pajamas
- Mad Max - beyond Thunderdome
- Crossing Over
- Tyson
- Burn After Reading
- District 9
- State of Play
- Anchorman (that one's for you honey)
- 30 rock - season 1 and 2
- Mad Men - season 1 and 2
- Buffy - season 1 to 4 (they didn't have series 5 to 9, or I'd own them too)
- Arrested Development - season 1 to 3
- True Blood - season 1 and 2
- Damages - season 1
- Sopranos - season 1 to 5
- Sex and the city movie - which we are currently watching.

So, get your viewing requests in, I'm happy to lend everything out...

No comments:

Post a Comment