Sunday, August 23, 2009

Transformation complete

We've been in Sydney for just over two years now, very much enjoying all that this lovely city has to offer. On Friday, stepping out the door, dressed casually as one does on a Friday, I realised that I've morphed into a Surry Hills chick.
Ray Ban wayfarers - check, skinny jeans - check, long cardi - check, Tiger shoes - check, oversized handbag - check. OMG - I'm one of those girls now. My adaptation to the urban jungle is all but complete.
All said Surry Hills chick items of clothing were purchased separately, with no intention of becoming a Surry Hills chick, but there I was, only a vintage Malvern Star, cigarette, and oily haired emo boyfriend short of needing an intervention.

1 comment:

  1. bahaha honey it's true! hilarious. You know, I think the turning point was the wayfarers.

    miss you.
    xx

    ps i told ped to get up on the couch last night and he got in my lap and went to sleep with sid the roadkill squirrel in his mouth. awww.

    ReplyDelete