Monday, November 21, 2011

Bump watch - week 16 edition

So here we are again.  Another week down, and nothing interesting to write about other than my bump.  And a minor case of food poisoning, which has sent me into fits of paranoia and anxiousness.  The irony being that we were at a Japanese restaurant and I didn't even touch any sashimi or sushi.  Everything I ate was cooked, and I ordered separately from the banquet that the other people we were with all had.  And I still got sick.
We went furniture shopping for our new house on the weekend.  We bought a new couch, which is totally exciting.  Since we have had an L shaped couch in this house, I cannot sing the praises of an L shaped couch enough.  They are the best.  So, now we have a bigger space to fill, that just meant a bigger L shaped couch as far as I was concerned.  We ended up buying this couch from King Furniture.  It's the Jasper, and it's modular, so can be configured a bunch of differnet ways, which Jamie says we'll never do, but I remain optimisitc.  It's going to take 10 weeks to make and deliver, so we'll have it mid January.  Exciiiting.  And most importantly - it was half price!  Got to love that.
 Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment