Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bump watch - 15 weeks

Another week down.  I'm loving the dress I'm wearing in this picture.  All of my maternity wear so far has come from ASOS, and it's cheap and not ugly, so tick, and tick.  I've also apparently become obsessed with stripes.  Can't get enough.  Does that count as a craving?  Because I'm certainly not craving anything else.  I am having crazy intense dreams though, which I think is a normal preggo thing.
Pretty much all of the pregnancy books I have read I find totally irritating, so I'm kind of ignoring them - not what they say, just the fact they exist.
I bought myself a maternity pillow the other day (belly bean), which is awesome and super comfortable, but because I'm a really restless sleeper, I quite often wake up in the middle of the night with the pillow tucked under the small of my back, which I'm reasonably certain undoes any of the good done by having it support my bump and back for the one hour before I roll on to it, but it's still pretty comfy.
We haven't bought any baby stuff yet, but are aiming to do so after Christmas when we are in the new house.  I think that will be fun.  So will having a new house!!!
I was in Melbourne again this week for work, back home in Syders now. 
I bought some peonies on the weekend which are just beautiful.  They only have such a short season, and I adore them, they are totally my favourite flowers.
Nothing much else to report - I didn't want this to just transform into a baby blog, but whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment