Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday adventures

On Saturday we went for a walk from home through the city and to the art gallery. Our adventure started at the bakery - like all good adventures. I think living so close to the famed Bourke Street Bakery is totally great - it's literally two blocks away. And we have been getting well acquainted with all their tasty goods. It was a rainy and windy day, but we were very lucky in that it bucketed down as soon as we got to the gallery. It also meant we had to stay in the gallery for a while. I must admit that I was more excited in looking out the big windows at the rain and the view than most of the paintings... My suggestion that the art gallery would be more interesting if there were price tags on things was met with a look of mild horror from Jamie, but I think it's a really good idea. Especially for people who know nothing about art i.e. me.
Sure, it's big and it's colourful... but HOW MUCH CAN I
(or James Packer) BUY IT FOR??

No comments:

Post a Comment