Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pilates

I didn't go to my usual Saturday morning yoga class because I was stuffing my face with scrambled eggs with J-Mo and Liam. However, I was commenting to Jamie that I missed it.
So while I was doing the groceries, I spied some pilates DVDs and thought it would be a great idea to buy one to do at home. And Jamie then thought it would be hilarious to take photos of me. He wanted me to make clear that I was still chewing the last bites of my grilled cheese sandwich as I sat down to do it.
I'm not sold on the particular DVD I got, and I probably did as much damage as good twisting around and trying to look at the TV while in strange positions, but I think I'll extend my search for a good yoga DVD to do at home. Lucky our living room floor is big enough for me to lie on my mat with my arms stretched out, because there certainly isn't anywhere else in our vast mansion I can do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment