Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vegas loot

Firstly, we have some Vera Wang perfume.  Which leads to me *hilariously* giggling and asking people to "smell my wang".  And when I say "people" I mean Jamie, and Em, and Muz.  Although I'm seeing a few people next week I haven't seen for a while, so if you get it, pretend you haven't heard (read) it before.
Next up, my very hot dress.  Which I stand around in, legs crossed, hip jutting out, just like this picture.  Doesn't help me get a table at Porteno on a Friday night at 6 o'clock though - fifty other people were there earlier than us.

And last, because I really love the DVF "wild quail" print, a scarf.  Which I need to point out I don't wear with the dress (it's the same print).

So all in all, some excellent pressies.  Feeling very pleased about my new treasures, and also to have hubby home, even if he also gave me a cold.

1 comment: