Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buffy! But it's not good news...

Those who know me well, know I am a very great and long standing fan of the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  So I was excited - only moderately though, because a movie length movie is only ever going to be about two hours, and it's hard to get all the nuances and sub plots revving in that long - to see that they are making a new Buffy movie.  Until I read that they are involving none of the original cast, and even more curiously, they are not involving the creator Joss Whedon?!?  WHAT are they thinking??  It's going to be a disaster, and so it should be for that sort of stupidity.  I, for one, won't be going to see it.  And maybe I'll watch all nine seasons of Buffy again, just to prove a point.  That no one but me will benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment