Monday, April 19, 2010

Back home.

Today is a month since the work on our bathroom started, and while we aren't quite done yet (hence no photos) we moved back in home Friday and we are LOVING being back and TOTALLY LOVING our new bathroom.  It looks so great, and while it isn't hard to beat what we had before, we are really pleased with it.  Last night we used the bath (!!!) for the first time, and I've been enjoying turning the dimmer up and down and standing in the doorway just staring at our new room. I've always been a real home body and being back here is just such a great feeling.  It really feels like a weight off my shoulders, and it makes me look at what we have and feel very grateful.  To make the transition easier, we hired cleaners to get rid of all the dust, sand, sawdust etc.  Best money we ever spent.  They did a great job, and saved us a weekend of doing it.
Pictures to come as soon as the washing machine is in place and the cupboard doors are on.  Then I'll finally start posting about a new topic (surely everyone can't be interested in a month's worth of bathroom related posts... then again, surely they can't be that interested in everything I eat).

1 comment: