Wednesday, December 14, 2011

19 weeks, and it's a boy!

So the big news this week is that we are having a baby boy.  I was 100 per cent convinced we were having a girl, so it actually came as a total shock to me (despite the 50/50 odds).  I don't know where it came from, but given my reaction, I really have some strong gender hang ups that I need to deal with!  But I know when he's born that I wouldn't want it any other way, and that I won't be able to love him more.  I went and bought some adorable onsies on the day we found out he is a he - like a blue and grey stripey one with a dog wearing a fireman's helmet, and a blue and white stripey polo neck onsie with a red crab on it.  Cuuute!  And a few stripey and spotty little onsies which are all so teeny tiny, although when I hold them up to my stomach it's clear how much further I have to go!
This week's outfit brought to you by Country Road.  I totally love this skirt, and hopefully it will still be useful non preggie if it's not too stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment