Friday, July 16, 2010

A sign from the heavens.

It was with much joy I read that international fashion brand Zara is coming to town.  I've got a few Zara bits and pieces from various travels, and everything is great.  And reasonable too which is important.  If fact, yesterday, before I read the news that Zara is coming to town, I was devestated by some other Zara related news.  I was wearing my really cute Zara white tuxedo shirt, which I picked up in Jakarta last year, and had an unfortunate incident with the steps that lead up to court.  Felled, and down on all fours, I felt something tearing.  Yep, my shirt.  Groan.  You know those items of clothing you really love and feel great in every time you wear time, and almost avoid wearing becuase you don't want to ruin?  Yeah this was one of them.  The damage:
I was a bit devo, but I took it as a sign from above that the Zara gods are coming to town to replace my shirt.
BTW - I think you'll all be pleased to know that I checked that my handbag and boots were ok before checking the flesh on my hands and knees for damage.  Luckily it was minimal on all counts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks (the fashion) God(s) for Zara and thank (all the) God(s) for crotch-less Herringbone tuxedo shirts!

    ReplyDelete