Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chop chop!

I pretty much have everything I need in terms of fantasic kitchen tools and accessories.  There has only been one pretty obvious ommission (which no one but me sees an ommission, let alone an obvious one).  Knives.  I've been toying with getting some really good knives for a while, and they were on mega sale here, and I've had my old knives for a few years now, so I didn't have to talk myself into it for long.  Behold!!!
These puppies are Australian made, light, and super sexy.  Especially the big one up the top.  If it was safe to sleep with it under my pillow I would.  It's love.
I made this chicken and lemon bolognese for dinner, a recipe from my favourite food mag, Cuisine, just because it's something which required a bit of chopping - carrot, celery, onion, garlic.  Everything got chopped super fine, just for the fun of it.  And it's a really tasty recipe too.

3 comments:

  1. hi honey! loving the new look blog. pink - what's not to like? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just printed out the Chicken and Bolognese recipe. Does it taste as fabulous as it sounds? I can't wait to put it together.

    Made my borscht recipe the other day - even though it is probably a rather odd choice of menu during the hottest part of our summer. LOVE THAT STUFF!

    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shae - it really is so delicious, and a bit different too. I think you'll enjoy it! We certainly did. I'm going to have to give your borscht a try out one day soon!

    ReplyDelete