Friday, June 18, 2010

We are a cliche.

So we bought a new car.  A 4WD.  I know, I know.  I was skeptial at first - we don't need a new car, it would just sit on the street, what do we need a 4WD for, etc.  It's all out the window now.  I'm not a car person, but I love driving around in this.  Sure, I can't park it, despite the reversing camera, but people expect 4WD drivers in the eastern suburbs to not be able to park.  The front:
Inside... It has sat nav, which is the only thing I wanted.  And I don't know how I've lived without it (sat nav) for so long.  Leeeeather seats, with the important addition of seat warmers, which are totally necessary in the notoriously freezing Australian climate.


And the side.  Oh, it's a Mazda CX7 sport if you care about those sorts of details.  I kind of avoided driving before, but now it's way more fun.  Even if I'm a cliche.  Out of my way bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment