Friday, July 24, 2009

20kg

Honestly... who can pack only 20kg when their suitcase alone weighs 10kg??? It's an hour before we are due to go to the airport, and I have spent the last two hours piling everything I want to take on the bed, pulling out stuff I might not conceivably need or pine for if I don't have it, and then setting myself the challenge of pulling out another five items. I'm still in pj's and need to get up to the library before we leave... but I think I've got the suitcase situ sorted. In a controversial move, I'm leaving the big green case at home, and taking two smaller bags which aren't designed to withstand nuclear warfare and therefore don't weigh as much.
OMG - I've just realised that I haven't packed my Uggs. This requires situation requires some thought...
I don't know if I'll be able to post while we are away (laptops weigh too much in this weight critical environment), but I'll try! EEEKKKK!!! HHHOOONNNEEEYYYMMMOOONNNN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment