Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank god for Foxtel.

As mentioned earlier, I'm home sick today. Apart from establishing my new blog (things are going well with five posts so far today), Foxtel has been getting a work out.
So far, I've watched two episodes of Sex and The City (including one I've not seen before, which is remarkable given I thought I'd seen them all at least five times - the little known episode where Charlotte kisses the gardener at the McDougall country estate), an ep of Friends, Will and Grace, Dr Phil (prison wives), the Bold and the Beautiful (which has moved from its six o'clock time slot back to 4:30), and now, my personal long time favourite, Buffy, is on!! I haven't even had time to nap, my schedule has been full. Bless you Foxtel, bless you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that episode - the gardener is like so totally hot and I would have pashed him too after Bunny was all mean. Did she lose at tennis too? I can't remember it was a bad day...

    I love that beautiful picture of you and JMo, looking forward to hitting up the rest in a minute.

    big ups blog bro

    dodd

    ReplyDelete