Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Official wedding pictures!!

Ok, so I got the "official" wedding pictures about three weeks ago, but there were 700 images to get through. These are some of my favourites. We had the best day and thank you so much to everyone for being there and sharing in it with us

This one is very mantic and my favourite of just Jamie and I...


The bridal party. Everyone looked so great and we had so much fun surrounded by our besties.

I think this one is really cute of J-Mo. This is just after the ceremony and the look on his face is priceless.

Then of course, giving the mums a hug - I love how both of us hugging our mums are in the same frame.


Family.






A quiet moment.

And if these aren't enough for you, check out more official pics here:


And some lovely unofficial pics here:

And while I don't expect to be inundated with requests, if there are any that you like and want to make proper prints of, just email me and I'll send them to you on a disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment