Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I've just woken up in Vancouver and it's 2am in Sydney on Christmas day, so everyone will be celebrating very soon. Today we go and do all the food shopping (exciting!) - including a black truffle, a suckling pig, caviar and salmon smoked from fillets someone caught fresh. uummm, yeah, so it's going to be a good christmas. I keep offering and trying to cook, but I keep getting relegated to side dishes. No problem there, because Frank really is a fantastic cook. We have eaten so well.
J-Mo is off crabbing today, I didn't even act like I was interested in going out on a boat and getting wet and dirty in -1 temperatures. But I hope they come home with crabs!
So I see Sydney is going to be cool and rainy, while Perth is going to be hot and dry. We don't have snow forecast, but we do have sun in the prediction, so that will make a nice change.
I hope everyone is with people they love, be it friends or family, and everyone has a great Christmas!! Thinking of you all so far away. Have a great day!!! Love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment