Monday, May 31, 2010

My new pretties.

I've been engaging in some currency hedging of sorts recently.  And my currency is HANDBAGS!  I bought these two puppies from a US websitecalled Bluefly, on sale, naturally.  I'm esecially pleased with the black one here - it loks a bit *shiny* because of the flash, but it's ace.  It's nice and big too.  I have another Furla bag which is an orange clutch and I love, love, love it.  This one also falls in that category.  And who wants a plain black handbag when you can have a crocodile print one?
This is the second - I love the colour, I'm just having slight difficulties working it in the wardrobe.  I think I'm a bit too fixated on everything matching because I don't like wearing this with my brown boots for example - the bag is very tan, and my brown boots are classic brown, and I just don't think it goes.  I also know my problem is mostly in my head and I just need to get over it.  It works really well with black though - but when I weat black I kind of want my other new bag.  Sigh.  Life really is difficult sometimes.

1 comment: